- Published: Thursday, 02 February 2017 16:03
If you have any cause for concern, please contact the class teacher in the first instance. If the problem cannot be resolved, please make an appointment to see the Headteacher.
There is a set procedure laid down which gives information about the steps that need to be taken to pursue your complaint. Briefly the format is:
1. Contact with the teacher
2. Contact with the Headteacher
3. Involvement of the Chair of the Governors
4. Involvement of the Governing Body
5. A formal complaint to the Director of Children's Services