Special Educational Needs & Disability (SEND)

Children may need extra support, sometimes in the classroom with the teacher or learning support assistant (LSA) or maybe through more personalised intervention.  If further support is needed then a range of outside agencies may be involved.  These might include the School Nurse, Speech and Language Therapist, Special Educational Needs Support Specialist Teacher, Behaviour Support Services or the Educational Psychologist.

We have a comprehensive SEN Policy and believe that every child is entitled to have his or her particular needs recognised and addressed.  We also have a SEN Lindridge Offer which outlines the provision that we offer all children at Lindridge St Lawrence CE Primary School.  For more information on SEN provision at Lindridge, please see our latest SEN School Report.

Worcestershire's Local Offer

The Local Offer contains information about what support is available for children and young people who have Special Educational Needs or Disabilities (SEND) in Worcestershire.


Useful Links:

Talking Point is the website of the SEN Department of Worcestershire County Council.

Mencap has worked with the government to produce a series of easy read guides about special educational needs.